Imsol proposes an interesting program of daily activities. Some of them are:
(INCLUDED IN THE PRICE)
- Workshop on Spanish and Latin-american literature, history, art...
- Discussion about current events in the Spanish reality, also with videos and pictures
- Workshop on poetry. Study of different poets and their works
- Workshop on Latin-american and Spanish music
- Spanish movies session. Daily showings of the most recent movies of contemporary directors such as Pedro Almodóvar, Carlos Saura, Alejandro Amenabar.
- Classes about South America, with videos and discussions.
- Visit to the Arab quarter, the Albayzín, with readings about its history and its features
- Visit to Sacromonte
- Visit to Granada centre
- Visit to Carmen de los Mártires
- Legends itinerary
- Churches itinerary
- Visit to Taracea (a typical artcraft in Granada) workshop
- Different shows and cultural activities that occur in the stay period
(NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE)
The price for these activities will be low and it's for the transports, the tickets to churches or museums and for eventual material needed.
- Visit to Cartuja Monastery, 5.00 €/student
- Visit to S. Jerónimo Monastery, 5.00 €/student
- Visit to the Cathedral and the Royal Chapel, 6.00 €/student
- Visit to Manuel de Falla Museum, 5.00 €/student
- Visit to the Alhambra and Generalife, 35.00 €/student
- Visit to the Science Park, 9.00 €/student
- Visit to the Andalusian Historic Memory Museum, 5.00 €/student
- Flemenco show. Price depending on the number of students
- Tapas tasting tour, 12.00 €/student
- Churros and chocolate tasting, 4.00 €/student
- Hammam baths (bath and massage, approx. 2 hours) for minimum 15 students, 25.00 €/student
- Guided tour to Granada cementary, 10.00 €/student